I AM FROM - POETRY

 I AM FROM the womb where 

life chose to be born

to come upon the beauty of creation.

 I AM FROM a piece of poetry

written by God in the search of love.

 I AM FROM the waves of wandering 

waters in search of the full moon.

 I AM FROM the melody of the singing

bird to express the morning sunshine.

 I AM FROM the red sky to descend

the twilights from heavens above.

 I AM FROM that everlasting peace of

the snow cap hills of the far east.

 I AM FROM the benediction of that

sacred compassion which sources all life.

 I AM FROM the light of the twinkling stars 

from the immeasurable space.

 I AM FROM the blowing winds which

carry the fragrance of the white jasmine.

 I AM FROM the source of that 

timeless ecstasy and anonymous bliss !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to my younger self , RAY